“Short-Film Week” Logos
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2007/11/short-film-week-logos/
Possibly related entries: Announcing the "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. The "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. Short-Film Week: In Praise of the Music Video. Short-Film Week: The Bar at the End of the Line. Short-Film Week: A Sweet, Whimsical, Dirty Movie About Rape or Regression.
Previous entry: The Clumsy Din of Chance.
Next entry: Box Office Power Rankings: November 16-18, 2007.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- I enjoyed reading your own interpretation of Spider forest. Some observations: Near the beginning, there was a scene with the main protagonist and his partner...
- Yes. One is due to be released this summer .
- are they still making albums?
- Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
- I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > HBO, Amazon Prime team up to stream ‘The Sopranos,’ ‘The Wire’ & more
- my new plaid pants > Breaking News
- Blog > Tribeca: Gender Punk Love Story
- The Audient > Review: Mr. Nobody
- The Daily Notebook > Cannes 2014. Directors’ Fortnight Lineup
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > 10 Awesome Facts About Quentin Tarantino
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Hero We Didn’t Know We Needed: a conversation with Jared Drake, director of Visioneers & the upcoming Mack Luster
- The Film Doctor > The Exposition and Invitation of Moonrise Kingdom: a Sequence Analysis
- Observations on film art > The Rhapsodes: Afterlives
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Ox-Bow Incident, The (1943), Or 28 Angry Men
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E31: Is This London? with Iain Sinclair
- Slate Articles > High Maintenance
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > TCMFF 2014: MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
- Burbanked > (original image via joshuafountain)
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES (An Update)
- The Bleeding Tree > Ikons - Demon
- Cinema Styles > Mickey Rooney, 1920 - 2014
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > “Praying Drunk” Review at Necessary Fiction; Forthcoming Fiction (!)