“Short-Film Week” Logos
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2007/11/short-film-week-logos/
Possibly related entries: Announcing the "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. The "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. Short-Film Week: In Praise of the Music Video. Short-Film Week: The Bar at the End of the Line. Short-Film Week: A Sweet, Whimsical, Dirty Movie About Rape or Regression.
Previous entry: The Clumsy Din of Chance.
Next entry: Box Office Power Rankings: November 16-18, 2007.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- I just watched the film today for the first time. Amazing experience, that’s for sure, especially reading about Roger Ebert’s finding and all the theories...
- One can make a strong argument that he is the first cyber hero. this movie relates more and more to our daily lives with the...
- Strange things happen all the time. This is the belief of the narrator. If we see it in a movie--or perhaps read it in a...
- Seeing Is Not Believing In Magnolia, we witness a visible and cataclysmic act of God. But in a strange paradox, no one in the film—nor...
- 1) Why do men never want to have a relationship like women do? For example, in my opinion, women like to have companionship, sharing things...
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- my new plaid pants > Joe Manganiello Four Times
- Blog > Top Ten 1960s
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Disney-Star Wars deal or, Lucasfilm Lost
- The Audient > Showing my age
- Burbanked > “I used to have trouble in front of an audience. I felt...
- Observations on film art > David Koepp: Making the world movie-sized
- JonathanRosenbaum.com > Miami Blues
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Firewall & Iceberg Podcast, episode 187: ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Veronica Mars,’ ‘Devious Maids’ & ‘Crossing Lines’
- The Film Doctor > metadata links
- Moon In The Gutter > Dustbin Romancers and Clockwork Creeps: HOW DARE YOU! and The Unmaking of 10cc
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Aubrey Plaza Makes Kyle Nervous on “Maron”
- The Bleeding Tree > Superman
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S3E31: Heightened Rootlessness with Timothy Taylor
- The Daily Notebook > An Allan Dwan Serial #4: “Stage Struck” (1925)
- Slate Articles > This Is the End and The Bling Ring
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > The Game Of the Name: Colson Whitehead’s “Apex Hides the Hurt”
- Stale Popcorn > Devious Maids
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’
- Fin de cinéma > Me and You and Frameline 37
- Cinema Styles > Hollywood Then and Now: No Way Out Location