“Short-Film Week” Logos
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2007/11/short-film-week-logos/
Possibly related entries: Announcing the "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. The "Short-Film Week" Blog-a-thon: December 2-8, 2007. Short-Film Week: In Praise of the Music Video. Short-Film Week: The Bar at the End of the Line. Short-Film Week: A Sweet, Whimsical, Dirty Movie About Rape or Regression.
Previous entry: The Clumsy Din of Chance.
Next entry: Box Office Power Rankings: November 16-18, 2007.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- At that time frame, Majid as a young boy is seen standing by a window on the estate coughing up blood. Georges thought he had...
- It’s years later and I’ve seen this film thrice. It’s nothing short of brilliant and much more complex and real than any film I’ve seen...
- While Cache certainly has layers regarding how people react to paranoia and guilt and one cannot help but wonder what the connection at the end...
- Fan84, that isn’t his daughter in the clinic, its his wife that he is walking in with
- Pretentious garbage with a super-simple message. Boring.. Movies are supposed t be entertaining.
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: ‘Game of Thrones’ paints its masterpiece with ‘The Winds of Winter’
- IndieWire > Review: ‘Veep’ Season 5 Finale Forges a Brave New Future
- The Audient > Cloaking our phones
- Blog > Interview: Rising Star Boyd Holbrook (“Narcos”)
- The Film Doctor > “No one cares about reality anymore”: 9 notes on Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > EAT THAT QUESTION: FRANK ZAPPA IN HIS OWN WORDS
- One Line Review > Fakta Unik Tentang Tidur
- Slate Articles > Independence Day: Resurgence
- my new plaid pants > Fare Thee Well Fassy
- Observations on film art > THE RHAPSODES goes to the movies