Twitter Review: Slumdog Millionaire
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/04/tweet-1525109852/
Possibly related entries: Ain't No Sunshine. Resistance Is Futile. All the Rage. Does Oscar Have a Growing Problem?. Box Office Power Rankings: February 20-March 1, 2009.
Previous entry: Counting Down the Zeroes.
Next entry: The Form Is the Function.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- Awesome analysis, one of the best i have read yet.
- Hey Jeff. Awesome list of film characters. My favourite movie character is the joker from batman
- At that time frame, Majid as a young boy is seen standing by a window on the estate coughing up blood. Georges thought he had...
- It’s years later and I’ve seen this film thrice. It’s nothing short of brilliant and much more complex and real than any film I’ve seen...
- While Cache certainly has layers regarding how people react to paranoia and guilt and one cannot help but wonder what the connection at the end...
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- IndieWire > ‘Beyond’: A Young Boy Does Extraordinary Things in Short Film Inspired by Early Spielberg Films
- Blog > Oscar Horrors: Japan’s Ghost Story “Kwaidan”
- my new plaid pants > Quote of the Day
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Favorites - Citizen Kane (#11)
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: In the final ‘Rectify’ premiere, Daniel goes it alone in ‘A House Divided’
- The Audient > Quit “probably butchering” things
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > THE 27th ANNUAL LONE PINE FILM FESTIVAL: WORDS AND PICTURES
- Observations on film art > Eep, omigosh, urk, smerp, and other Archie epithets
- Slate Articles > It Looked Great. It Was Unwatchable.
- The Daily Notebook > Notebook Reviews: Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s “Creepy”
- One Line Review > Tiga Suara yang Menyehatkan