Twitter Review: Slumdog Millionaire
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/04/tweet-1525109852/
Possibly related entries: Ain't No Sunshine. Resistance Is Futile. All the Rage. Does Oscar Have a Growing Problem?. Box Office Power Rankings: February 20-March 1, 2009.
Previous entry: Counting Down the Zeroes.
Next entry: The Form Is the Function.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- my new plaid pants > Five Frames From ?
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: Everything’s topsy turvy as ‘The Flash’ heads to Earth-2
- Blog > Judy by the Numbers: “Why? Because!”
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Prisoner - “Many Happy Returns”
- The Audient > Audient Auscars Extended: Gandhi
- The Film Doctor > “In want of more brains”: 8 notes on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- The Daily Notebook > Rotterdam 2016. Top Picks & Coverage Roundup
- The Projectionist > Phrosties Might Not Get You As Phucked Up As You Think. This Is What’s Really Inside.
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > OSCAR’S BIG YEAR OF LIVING VFX-UALLY, and THE ART OF SEEING AND BELIEVING
- Observations on film art > Rotterdam supports Busan International Film Festival
- Slate Articles > The Cosmic Purpose of the Film Industry
- Fin de cinéma > Best of 2015: Music
- The Bleeding Tree > Turbo kid
- Burbanked > fuckyeahbehindthescenes: 9-1-1 operators in Pittsburgh were...
- Moon In The Gutter > Life Rotates In 45 Revolutions Per Minute (David Bowie: “Drive In Saturday” with “Round and Round”)
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > “Among the Wild Mulattos” Review: The Collagist