Twitter Review: Slumdog Millionaire
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/04/tweet-1525109852/
Possibly related entries: Ain't No Sunshine. Resistance Is Futile. All the Rage. Does Oscar Have a Growing Problem?. Box Office Power Rankings: February 20-March 1, 2009.
Previous entry: Counting Down the Zeroes.
Next entry: The Form Is the Function.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- At that time frame, Majid as a young boy is seen standing by a window on the estate coughing up blood. Georges thought he had...
- It’s years later and I’ve seen this film thrice. It’s nothing short of brilliant and much more complex and real than any film I’ve seen...
- While Cache certainly has layers regarding how people react to paranoia and guilt and one cannot help but wonder what the connection at the end...
- Fan84, that isn’t his daughter in the clinic, its his wife that he is walking in with
- Pretentious garbage with a super-simple message. Boring.. Movies are supposed t be entertaining.
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Blog > Tweetweek: Braindead Marquees and Out-of-the-Box Casting
- IndieWire > ‘Jack Goes Home’ Trailer And Poster: A Man Returns Home To Discover Lies Within His Own Identity
- Slate Articles > Southside With You
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Ask Alan: Where does ‘The Office’ series finale rank?
- The Audient > No Audio Audient: Broken Blossoms
- my new plaid pants > Billy’s End Is Our Beginning
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > THE SLIFR GUIDE TO DRIVE-IN MOVIES PART 3: OZONERS ON THE BIG SCREEN
- Moon In The Gutter > A Final Audience With Lilli Carati and A Look At Reel Gore’s First Release VIOLENT SHIT