Twitter Review: Cronos
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/10/tweet-4993694060/
Possibly related entries: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things. Five Minutes: Pan's Labyrinth. Five Favorite Filmmakers, 2000-2009. Pan's Labia-rinth: A Visual Companion. Twitter Review: Let Me in.
Previous entry: Box Office Power Rankings: August 28-October 11, 2009.
Next entry: Monster Mash.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- I am in agreement with pretty much everything that you mentioned entirely! Excellent website document!
- on the other hand, you could find inexpensive features allow me to explain allow a topline model and you desire to create quilts just for...
- While Cache certainly has layers regarding how people react to paranoia and guilt and one cannot help but wonder what the connection at the end...
- Waste of time
- The visualization of people has changed from time to time. People have a psychology nowadays in terms of gifting that they have become very choosy....
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: A ‘Walking Dead’ zombie invasion turns dull from ‘Start to Finish’
- Blog > November Highlights Pt. 2
- The Audient > The year of the fembot
- The Film Doctor > “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for”: 8 questions about Star Wars
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Favorites - The Wizard of Oz (#79)
- my new plaid pants > Great Moments In Movie Shelves #42
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > A BLAZING SADDLES THANKSGIVING
- The Seventh Art > A note on PARK LANES
- Slate Articles > The Good Dinosaur
- Observations on film art > Still Agnès
- The Daily Notebook > Partycrashers: A Video Dispatch from the Viennale
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > Book Reviews in The Collagist
- The Projectionist > Ben Carson Is Praying for Donald Trump
- Burbanked > The men of Star Wars VII enjoy sassy dancing.