Twitter Review: Cronos
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/10/tweet-4993694060/
Possibly related entries: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things. Five Minutes: Pan's Labyrinth. Five Favorite Filmmakers, 2000-2009. Pan's Labia-rinth: A Visual Companion. Twitter Review: Let Me in.
Previous entry: Box Office Power Rankings: August 28-October 11, 2009.
Next entry: Monster Mash.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- It’s the camera movement, folks! Don’t you notice that in the beginning of the shot, it looks exactly like one of the tape recordings? It’s...
- I recently saw “The White Ribbon”, also by Hanneke. After it ended, I felt more and more annoyed at having been manipulated (and bored!). I...
- I’ve been very much enjoying your reviews (magnolia and this one, so far). I would like to share my 2 cents on miller’s crossing and...
- btw try http://tinyurl.com/ag3f9zw - very inspirational stories , see you later. Rescue of Burned Puppy Comes Full Circle, by Laura Simpson
- Thanks, btw take a look http://goo.gl/ZhJ4V - good, positive news, inspirational stories and articles , enjoy. Three Qualifications for the New Politician
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- Blog > The AFI Lists. Useful or Redundant?
- my new plaid pants > Boy Oh Bobby
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > TV Top 10 for 2013: ‘Breaking Bad,’ ‘Boardwalk Empire’ & more
- The Audient > Term limits
- The Bleeding Tree > My list sets the rules
- The Film Doctor > “Remember who the real enemy is”: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and the propaganda of our media overlords
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E15: We Form Cities, They Form Us with Jan Gehl
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > EXIT STAGE LEFT: THE VALEDICTORY FILMS OF ARTHUR PENN AND ROBERT ALTMAN
- The Daily Notebook > Our Daily Bread #3
- Moon In The Gutter > Celia Rowlson-Hall’s MA at Kickstarter
- Slate Articles > Inside Llewyn Davis
- Observations on film art > Hitchcock again: 3.9 steps to s-u-s-p-e-n-s-e
- The Seventh Art > Notes From Experimenta 2013
- The Cooler > Reaching the Trees: The Great Escape on a Great Expanse
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Thin Man, The (1934)
- Burbanked > O-Ren ALWAYS gets to carve. (images via brian-ryan: thekewl and...
- Cinema Styles > Podcast - Mike and Ron Go to the Movies: The 400 Blows
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > (Belated) Halloween Flash Fiction