‘Invention of Lying’ has a simple, resonant premise but is made without rigor. Only intermittent ingenuity saves it from offensive laziness.
March 2010 Archives
Like Selick’s other animations, ‘Coraline’ is merely weird. While imaginative, meticulous, and thematically rich, it’s dull and oddly inert.
Regardless of which film takes home Best Picture on Sunday night, the Academy Awards finally got it right.
I don’t mean that the best movie of 2009 will have won, even if one only considers the 10 nominees. Rather, the Oscars have chosen a sound voting system — an instant-runoff election — that nearly guarantees that every ballot will help determine whether Avatar or The Hurt Locker nabs the prize.
Latest Twitter Review
- Article Source a viral game app is not that much difficult. kfffedecbdfeeegf
- The ritual of Raksha Bandhan, also known as Rakhi is the best way of showing your love and dedication towards your brother or sister. Send...
- Hello! generic viagra , generic cialis ,
- you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any...
- http://www.babelsoftco.com http://accountingeg.blogspot.com/ https://khairyayman74.wordpress.com/ http://babelsoftco.com/mkawlat2015.html http://www.babelsoftco.com/Mokwlat_Main.html http://arabic-html.com http://www.rokyeg.com http://www.sama-almadinah.com/khasil.html http://www.sama-almadinah.com/naklasas.html http://www.tfa2ol.com/ http://www.tfa2ol.com/khasil.html/ https://khairyayman74.wordpress.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/
Truth and Consequences
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- my new plaid pants >
- Blog > “Are you a Catholic?” (Actually No, But I *Get* It)
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Firewall & Iceberg, Episode 286: ‘Aquarius,’ ‘Halt and Catch Fire,’ ‘UnReal’ & more
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Maron’s 11 Most Hilariously Awkward Comedian Cameos
- Cinema Styles > It Was All One Big Lie
- The Daily Notebook > A Shared Memory: Talking to Apichatpong Weerasethakul about “Cemetery of Splendour”
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Mind Reader
- The Audient > Giving out star ratings - for beer
- The Film Doctor > 8 notes on the deplorable, seductive aesthetics of Francis Ford Coppola’s The Godfather (1972)
- Observations on film art > The waning thrills of CGI
- The Seventh Art > Ellipsis #76
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > MAD MAX BEYOND FURIOUS
- Slate Articles > Brad Bird Is Not Superhuman
- JonathanRosenbaum.com > Please go to jonathanrosenbaum.net
- Moon In The Gutter > Tenfold More Wicked: Arrow Films Unleashes Walerian Borowczyk’s THE STRANGE CASE OF DR JEKYLL AND MISS OSBOURNE
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > Hobart: Photo Credits
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- The Bleeding Tree > Montage of heck
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’