Twitter Review: Justified Season 1
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2010/06/tweet-15857334249/
Possibly related entries: Twitter Review: Treme Season 1. Twitter Review: Masters of Horror: Imprint. Twitter Review: Battlestar Galactica (2003-9). Twitter Review: Battlestar Galactica Season 1. Twitter Review: Lost Season 5 Finale.
Previous entry: Twitter Review: The Messenger.
Next entry: Twitter Review: Charlie Wilson's War.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- are they still making albums?
- Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
- I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.
- it is good
- I really wouldn’t call Tarantino’s work “sterile”. I think that’s a perception that has been a mass adoption amongst those unwilling to look past the...
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- my new plaid pants > Who Wore It Best?
- Blog > Beauty Vs Beast - SlayerFest 2014
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES Updates
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The more things change...: A collage/catalog of Forrest Gump
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > ‘True Detective’ creator Nic Pizzolatto talks season 1
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Drive (2011)
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E26: New Meant Better with Jonathan Meades
- Observations on film art > Somewhere it’s always GROUNDHOG DAY
- The Daily Notebook > Paul Clipson’s “REEL”
- The Audient > The lost All That Jazz review
- Burbanked > (original image via lobbycards)
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Carrie Brownstein Reveals the Greasy Details of Filming Portlandia
- The Bleeding Tree > Ikons - Starchild
- Slate Articles > The Scribblin’ Samurai
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > ENOUGH SAID: THE MOVIES OF 2013
- Cinema Styles > Not One of the Gabbers
- The Film Doctor > “Follow the instructions or you’ll be put to sleep”: 13 questions about The Lego Movie
- Fin de cinéma > Best of 2013: 14 Singles