About Jeff Ignatius
I am a journalist who has, at various points in my career, been published as a movie, music, and book critic (in descending order of aptitude) and has interviewed internationally renowned musicians (from David Harrington of Kronos Quartet to Kris Kristofferson to Neko Case to Dave Wyndorf of Monster Magnet) as well as authors and filmmakers of more modest repute.
I will forever be working on a book-length analysis of Paul Thomas Anderson’s Magnolia.
I was born in 1971 and married in 2001.
My wife (a damned lawyer) and I have a dog about whom Wesley Willis wrote a song from beyond the grave.
A human child was born on February 1, 2008. Bride of Culture Snob swears that I am the father.
We live in the Quad Cities, on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River.
I rabidly root for the Boston Red Sox, and — thanks to the 2004 team — am no longer waiting ’til next year. By graduation, I follow the sports teams of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. By marriage, I am a fan of the Washington Redskins.
Latest Twitter Review
- Hello! generic cialis soft tabs , generic cialis soft tabs , the makers of viagra sued by plantiffs , generic cialis...
- Hello! buy generic cialis , discount viagra , cheap cialis , discount viagra , buy viagra ,
- Thank you for the information.
- Hello! http://viagra9dosage.com/ , http://inaugurationreport.com/ , http://cialis7withoutprescription.com/ , http://7cialiscost.com/ , http://best8cialis.com/ ,
- Hello! order viagra , order cialis , viagra , cialis ,
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Blog > Happy Halloween from The Film Experience!
- The Audient > Something not Marvel-related for a change
- my new plaid pants >
- Burbanked > Also today in October’s Weird Creepy Crap. (original GIF...
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > 10 Puppets That Will Give You the Creeps
- Slate Articles > Visionary Hokum
- The Film Doctor > attentional tunneling links
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > From ‘Big’ to ‘Marley & Me’: We weigh in on TV’s remake fad
- The Daily Notebook > A Note from Viennale
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E64: The Greatest Point of Relevance with Alex Bozikovic
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > HALLOWEEN SURPRISE: OUIJA IS SCARY FUN
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Carrie (1976)
- Observations on film art > Gone Grrrl
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES (Issue 1) is Now Available to Order
- The Projectionist > Phrosties Might Not Get You As Phucked Up As You Think. This Is What’s Really Inside.
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’