Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة شركة تخزين اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
- http://www.services5.com/ http://www.services5.com/2015/12/0566147227.html http://www.services5.com/2016/01/blog-post.html http://www.services5.com/2016/01/05666147227.html http://www.services5.com/2016/01/0566147227.html http://www.services5.com/2015/12/0545124150.html http://www.services5.com/2016/01/blog-post_24.html http://www.services5.com/2016/02/05566147227.html http://zatelemat.blogspot.com.eg/ http://zatelemat.blogspot.com.eg/2015/10/blog-post.html
- On this memorable day every lover feels to gift a fabulous gift to his lover to make this day fascinating with enormous fun where people...
- Vimax Obat Pembesar Penis Permanen Ciri-Ciri Vimax Asli Canada Jual Vimax Asli Vimax Vimax Original Vigrx Plus Asli
Magnolia and Meaning
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Blog > Red Carpet: BAFTA PreParty, Sci-Tech, and WGA
- The Audient > Valentine’s Days with Daniel Radcliffe
- The Film Doctor > apocalypse obsessive links
- my new plaid pants > Love Is a Four Letter Word
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Damon Wayans Sr. too old for this s--t as Murtaugh in ‘Lethal Weapon’ pilot
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The Favorites - Satantango (#68)
- The Daily Notebook > Berlinale 2016. Why Not Stay in Philly?
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > Edward Williams: Photographer and Videographer
- Slate Articles > Why Male Models?
- Observations on film art > Off-center: MAD MAX’s headroom
- The Projectionist > Phrosties Might Not Get You As Phucked Up As You Think. This Is What’s Really Inside.
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > OSCAR’S BIG YEAR OF LIVING VFX-UALLY, and THE ART OF SEEING AND BELIEVING
- Fin de cinéma > Best of 2015: Music
- The Bleeding Tree > Turbo kid
- Burbanked > fuckyeahbehindthescenes: 9-1-1 operators in Pittsburgh were...
- Moon In The Gutter > Life Rotates In 45 Revolutions Per Minute (David Bowie: “Drive In Saturday” with “Round and Round”)