Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- Hello! http://viagra11deal.com/ , http://fastdelivery6viagra.com/www.yo-yoma.com , http://pcpfcu.org/abt_ctcu.html , http://cialis11deal.com/ ,
- Do something unique and creative to your dear ones on their special day and make their life remarkable and memorable. Send Flowers to Brazil...
- Hello! herbal viagra , buy cialis softtabs , buy cialis softtabs , herbal viagra , buy cialis softtabs ,
- Hello! viagra professional , cialis sample , order cialis , purchase viagra , buy cialis ,
- Hello! http://viagra11professional.com/ , http://cialissuperactive11.com/ , http://www.viagra11samle.com/ , http://cialis11samle.com/ ,
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Blog > ‘And for all these reasons, I have decided to scalp you...
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: ‘The Flash’ - ‘Power Outage’
- my new plaid pants > Happy Thanksgiving
- Slate Articles > Code Unbroken
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Seth Herzog Makes Food Jokes on Comedy Drop
- The Film Doctor > “Because survival is insufficient”: Emily St. John Mandel’s Station Eleven
- Observations on film art > What-if movies: Forking paths in the drawing room
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > Korea Tour: De-Terriblization with Mark Russell
- The Daily Notebook > Movie Poster of the Week: The films of Jean Grémillon
- Burbanked > My 2014 Movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975, on DVD,...
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > STATE OF THE BLOG: SLIFR’s 10th BIRTHDAY
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Casino Royale Review
- The Audient > A hiatus of unknown duration
- The Bleeding Tree > Spotify and the death of Rock
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone