Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- Hello! generic cialis soft tabs , generic cialis soft tabs , the makers of viagra sued by plantiffs , generic cialis...
- Hello! buy generic cialis , discount viagra , cheap cialis , discount viagra , buy viagra ,
- Thank you for the information.
- Hello! http://viagra9dosage.com/ , http://inaugurationreport.com/ , http://cialis7withoutprescription.com/ , http://7cialiscost.com/ , http://best8cialis.com/ ,
- Hello! order viagra , order cialis , viagra , cialis ,
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- The Film Doctor > attentional tunneling links
- The Audient > Question your assumptions: Rosemary’s Baby
- Blog > Podcast: Gone Girl, Whiplash, and Kathleen Turner Sightings
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > From ‘Big’ to ‘Marley & Me’: We weigh in on TV’s remake fad
- The Daily Notebook > A Note from Viennale
- my new plaid pants > Raoul Bova Six Times
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E64: The Greatest Point of Relevance with Alex Bozikovic
- Slate Articles > Broken Glasses
- Burbanked > Today in October’s Weird Creepy Crap. (original image via...
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > 12 Most Badass Lines in Horror Movies
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > HALLOWEEN SURPRISE: OUIJA IS SCARY FUN
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Carrie (1976)
- Observations on film art > Gone Grrrl
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES (Issue 1) is Now Available to Order
- The Projectionist > Phrosties Might Not Get You As Phucked Up As You Think. This Is What’s Really Inside.
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’