Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- Thanks so much for this post. I actually reference it in my own piece about the topic, which can be found here: http://wordsonfilms.com/2014/06/21/and-then-there-were-frogs-lots-of-frogs-frogs-falling-from-the-sky/ Clearly,...
- Hello! canadian cialis , generic viagra , viagra , generic cialis , buy cialis ,
- Hello! cialis , cheap viagra , viagra , cialis , buy cialis ,
- Hello! cialis canada , generic viagra , viagra , tadalafil , buy cialis ,
- Hello! cheap canadian viagra , cheap canadian cialis , generic viagra price , generic cialis price ,
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- The Audient > 2 x 0 interest = 0 interest
- Blog > Tim’s Toons: The voice of Sandra Bullock
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > ‘Hannibal’ survivors come to Comic-Con: live-blog
- my new plaid pants > Christmas Again Woman (aka 3 Reviews)
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Fargo (1996)
- Slate Articles > Überfrau
- The Daily Notebook > The Forgotten: “The Argyle Secrets” (1948)
- Burbanked > (original GIF via mickey-mouse-club: randar)
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Reggie Watts Sings a Touching Ode to Horses on Conan
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E47: Waking Up in the Unknown with Jim Benning
- Observations on film art > MOONRISE KINGDOM: Wes in Wonderland
- The Film Doctor > patriarchal lie links
- The Bleeding Tree > Rise of the dawn
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > SMALL MIRACLES: LAND HO! (2014)
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- The Seventh Art > Hawks/Ford
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > “Artists in Residence” in Pithead Chapel