Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- Economically it can be a good option to move on festivals and special occasions as most of the people are busy in celebrations and packers...
- Gifts Delivery in Germany was never easy few years back. It involved a huge amount of money and most of the time the transaction was...
- Deliver delicious cake of Black Forest Cake and many more to your intimate friends on their Birthday ceremony and cheer up their life with full...
- Life turns out to be amazing with friends, family and other connections that help you to move on under any circumstances. Send Gift to Hyderabad...
- Hello! cialis super active , instant payday loan , buy cheap cialis , cash advances pay day loan , cash...
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Observations on film art > Cinematic storytelling: A podcast on narrative
- Blog > Review: The Maze Runner
- The Film Doctor > soulless links
- The Audient > Serious threats to my viable use of Netflix
- my new plaid pants > Saturday Night Suicide
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Firewall & Iceberg Podcast, episode 247: ‘Gotham,’ ‘Scorpion,’ ‘Forever’ & more
- Slate Articles > The Guest and Fort Bliss
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Two-Lane Blacktop (1971)
- The Daily Notebook > Spectators as Characters: Close-Up on Abbas Kiarostami’s “Shirin”
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > 10 Legendary Drinking Scenes in Movies
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E54: The Freedom to Be Foolish with Mark Frauenfelder
- Moon In The Gutter > The Early Films of William Lustig: THE VIOLATION OF CLAUDIA (1977)
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Burbanked > Photo
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > DARK SEPTEMBER, or Bright Reflections from the Past Courtesy of the New Beverly Cinema
- JonathanRosenbaum.com > Please go to jonathanrosenbaum.net
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > What a Long Strange Trip It’s Been
- The Seventh Art > Signatures Of The Visible
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > My Writing Process Blog Tour