Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- It’s the camera movement, folks! Don’t you notice that in the beginning of the shot, it looks exactly like one of the tape recordings? It’s...
- I recently saw “The White Ribbon”, also by Hanneke. After it ended, I felt more and more annoyed at having been manipulated (and bored!). I...
- I’ve been very much enjoying your reviews (magnolia and this one, so far). I would like to share my 2 cents on miller’s crossing and...
- btw try http://tinyurl.com/ag3f9zw - very inspirational stories , see you later. Rescue of Burned Puppy Comes Full Circle, by Laura Simpson
- Thanks, btw take a look http://goo.gl/ZhJ4V - good, positive news, inspirational stories and articles , enjoy. Three Qualifications for the New Politician
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- my new plaid pants > Derek Theler Seven Times
- Blog > Team Top Ten: Oscar’s Greatest Losers (Actor Edition)
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Netflix’s ‘House of Cards’ returning in February
- The Audient > England under duress
- The Seventh Art > Notes From Experimenta 2013
- The Cooler > Reaching the Trees: The Great Escape on a Great Expanse
- Observations on film art > Hitchcock, Lessing, and the bomb under the table
- The Daily Notebook > The Noteworthy: NYFCC Awards, “Doom”, Defending Spike Lee’s “Oldboy”
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Thin Man, The (1934)
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E14: The Good, the Bread, and the Ugly with Sandra Høj
- Slate Articles > Oldboy
- Burbanked > O-Ren ALWAYS gets to carve. (images via brian-ryan: thekewl and...
- Moon In The Gutter > The Video Watchdog Digital Archive Kickstarter Campaign!
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME: RUSTY CUNDIEFF’S TALES FROM THE HOOD (1995)
- The Film Doctor > Frances Ha, cinematic movement, and the French New Wave
- Cinema Styles > Podcast - Mike and Ron Go to the Movies: The 400 Blows
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > (Belated) Halloween Flash Fiction