Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- Yes. One is due to be released this summer .
- are they still making albums?
- Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
- I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.
- it is good
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE 2013 MURIELS
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Talkback: ‘How I Met Your Mother’ - ‘Daisy’
- Blog > Happy 25th: Uma Thurman in a Half Shell
- my new plaid pants > Five Frames From ?
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES Updates
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > The more things change...: A collage/catalog of Forrest Gump
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Drive (2011)
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E26: New Meant Better with Jonathan Meades
- Observations on film art > Somewhere it’s always GROUNDHOG DAY
- The Daily Notebook > Paul Clipson’s “REEL”
- The Audient > The lost All That Jazz review
- Burbanked > (original image via lobbycards)
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > Biggie? ODB? WTF? Fred Missed Hip Hop on Portlandia
- The Bleeding Tree > Ikons - Starchild
- Slate Articles > The Scribblin’ Samurai
- Cinema Styles > Not One of the Gabbers
- The Film Doctor > “Follow the instructions or you’ll be put to sleep”: 13 questions about The Lego Movie
- Fin de cinéma > Best of 2013: 14 Singles