Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- The awaited Jacob/MIB episode of ‘Lost’ was penned by series bigwigs but merely underlined already-obvious moral relativism. Gallingly dull.
> More Twitter updates
- It doesn’t matter that you don’t buy it, Solondz wasn’t selling it in the first place. Fuck meeting the audience halfway. There’s nothing wrong with...
- Awesome analysis, one of the best i have read yet.
- Hey Jeff. Awesome list of film characters. My favourite movie character is the joker from batman
- At that time frame, Majid as a young boy is seen standing by a window on the estate coughing up blood. Georges thought he had...
- It’s years later and I’ve seen this film thrice. It’s nothing short of brilliant and much more complex and real than any film I’ve seen...
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- IndieWire > ‘November’ Exclusive Trailer: Estonian Black Magic Thriller Takes Unrequited Love In Unexpected Directions — Watch
- Blog > Grace and Frankie, Season 3: Return to Form
- my new plaid pants > Today’s Fanboy Delusion
- The Daily Notebook > The Forgotten: Nell Shipman & Bert Van Tuyle’s “The Grub-Stake” (1923)
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > John Justice Wheeler (TWIN PEAKS Character Series #38)
- The Bleeding Tree > Letters to Conan: A movie collection
- The Audient > Asian Audient: Late Spring
- The Film Doctor > Emma Watson and the Evil Disney Hegemony: 5 notes on Beauty and the Beast
- Observations on film art > Going inside by staying outside: L’AVVENTURA on the Criterion Channel
- Slate Articles > Song to Song