Subscribing to Culture Snob
There are a number of ways to keep up with Culture Snob content using “feeds.” Most Web browsers allow you to track new content using these feeds, and there are also plenty of “content aggregators.” With these tools, you can follow the Culture Snob Web site without ever actually visiting. (I’ll miss you. Sniff.) The major benefit of feeds is collecting content from your favorite Web sites in a single place.
Three are three core feeds at Culture Snob:
- The main feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnob): Any time a new article, audio feature, or poll is posted, it shows up here.
- The podcast feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobPodcast): Offers audio content from Culture Snob, including interviews and movie commentary tracks.
- The comments feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobComments): Monitor conversations and arguments.
- There is also the Twitter feed (http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CultureSnobTwitter): For whatever I use Twitter, here it will be. You can also check it out here.
If you have difficulty with any feed, please report the problem using the contact form.
Get E-mail Updates
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- I enjoyed reading your own interpretation of Spider forest. Some observations: Near the beginning, there was a scene with the main protagonist and his partner...
- Yes. One is due to be released this summer .
- are they still making albums?
- Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
- I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
- Blog > April Showers: Thelma & Louise
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Review: ‘Hannibal’ - ‘Su-Zakana’
- The Audient > Return of the project post
- Slate Articles > High Maintenance
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > TCMFF 2014: MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
- my new plaid pants > Well I’m Gonna Go Watch Things Now
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Rome, Open City (1945)
- Burbanked > (original image via joshuafountain)
- The Daily Notebook > Cannes 2014. Official Competition Lineup
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES (An Update)
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > The Citizens of Portlandia: Ellen Bloodworth
- Observations on film art > Genre ≠ Generic
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > S4E30: Masters of the City with PD Smith
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > Son of Man
- The Bleeding Tree > Ikons - Demon
- Cinema Styles > Mickey Rooney, 1920 - 2014
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’
- The Film Doctor > Nostalgia in the Smithsonian exhibit: 4 notes on Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > “Praying Drunk” Review at Necessary Fiction; Forthcoming Fiction (!)