No results found for “Box Office Power Rankings”.
Results tagged “Box Office Power Rankings”
In 2010, at the age of 67, Roger Ebert reviewed The Human Centipede (First Sequence) — a horror flick that seems to exist primarily to make viewers vomit. As a professional movie critic for more than four decades, Ebert could...
Depending on how you choose to count, there are either three or four Batman resurrections in The Dark Knight Rises. Superheroes — and especially Superman — have long been seen as Christ figures, and from its title to its returns...
Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises is an incredibly ballsy movie. I don’t mean its scope and ambition, both of which are indeed impressive. I mean the audacity of choices that could have easily backfired: following Heath Ledger’s nuanced, razor-sharp...
How about a magic trick? I previously pulled off David Copperfield-scale wizardry by turning Robert Zemeckis’ bloated, 150-minute Contact into a lean, 53-minute masterpiece. (Yes, that’s hubris. Have you missed me?) This, admittedly, is a more modest feat — something...
My essay on David Cronenberg’s adaptation of Naked Lunch is now up at Edward Copeland on Film. I’ll post it here in a few days.
Latest Twitter Review
- Hello! discount viagra , cheap cialis india , discount viagra , cheap cialis india ,
- Hello! http://viagra12cheap.com/ , http://cialis12cheap.com/ , http://order12viagra.com/ , http://order12cialis.com/ ,
- شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
Magnolia and Meaning
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- Blog > Stage Door: Christmas With the Crawfords
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > Korea Tour: Stickers, Starcraft, Success with Danny Crichton
- my new plaid pants >
- The Audient > Deleting the internet
- Moon In The Gutter > ART DECADES (Issue 2) Limited Pre-Order Special
- Slate Articles > Muddle-Earth
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > The year in comic book TV: Go small or go home?
- The Daily Notebook > Berlinale 2015. Official Lineup
- IFC Fix: Get Yours > 4 Brilliant Moments in SNL’s “Office: The Hobbit”
- Lost in the Movies (formerly The Dancing Image) > New Chapters in Journey Through Twin Peaks: Cooper, the mid-season, and the spirit of Twin Peaks
- Observations on film art > Rebooking at THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > REMEMBERING GARY McLARTY (1941 - 2014)
- The Projectionist > Phrosties Might Not Get You As Phucked Up As You Think. This Is What’s Really Inside.
- Burbanked > I watched just a bit of Training Day last night, and this little...
- GreenCine Daily > Cruise-in’ for a Bruisin’
- The Film Doctor > ephemeral links