Twitter Review: Star Trek (2009)
Permanent link: http://www.culturesnob.net/2009/06/tweet-1991375453/
Possibly related entries: Twitter Review: Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Twitter Review: Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. Best of the Blockbusters. Box Office Power Rankings: May 1-25, 2009. Twitter Review: Battlestar Galactica (2003-9).
Previous entry: Twitter Review: JCVD.
Next entry: Twitter Review: Up.
Bookmark and share this entry.
Latest Twitter Review
- ‘(500) Days of Summer’ has a good hook and nails relationship details, but it’s too cute and frustratingly undisciplined and self-satisfied.
> More Twitter updates
- It’s the camera movement, folks! Don’t you notice that in the beginning of the shot, it looks exactly like one of the tape recordings? It’s...
- I recently saw “The White Ribbon”, also by Hanneke. After it ended, I felt more and more annoyed at having been manipulated (and bored!). I...
- I’ve been very much enjoying your reviews (magnolia and this one, so far). I would like to share my 2 cents on miller’s crossing and...
- btw try http://tinyurl.com/ag3f9zw - very inspirational stories , see you later. Rescue of Burned Puppy Comes Full Circle, by Laura Simpson
- Thanks, btw take a look http://goo.gl/ZhJ4V - good, positive news, inspirational stories and articles , enjoy. Three Qualifications for the New Politician
Recent Audio Content
- Vic Chesnutt: A Quest for Joy (an interview)
- Chris Thile of Punch Brothers: A Big Arrow (an interview)
- Evolutionist David Sloan Wilson: The Psychopathic Chicken (an interview)
- Philip Dickey of Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin: I Will Make You Like Me (an interview)
- Jim Eno of Spoon: Rough-Edged Perfection (an interview)
- > Full list of audio content
Latest Box Office
- The Audient > Mr. Anonymous
- Blog > ‘Great Gatsby’ and ‘The Rocket’ Lead the “Australian Oscars”
- Latest Posts from What’s Alan Watching on Hitfix > Talkback: ‘Arrow’ - ‘The Scientist’
- my new plaid pants > The To Do List in 250 Words or Less
- The Seventh Art > Notes From Experimenta 2013
- The Cooler > Reaching the Trees: The Great Escape on a Great Expanse
- Observations on film art > Hitchcock, Lessing, and the bomb under the table
- The Daily Notebook > The Noteworthy: NYFCC Awards, “Doom”, Defending Spike Lee’s “Oldboy”
- Filmsquish.com - Reviews, Editorials & Insight On Film > Thin Man, The (1934)
- Notebook on Cities and Culture > Notebook on Cities and Culture S4E14: The Good, the Bread, and the Ugly with Sandra Høj
- Slate Articles > Oldboy
- Burbanked > O-Ren ALWAYS gets to carve. (images via brian-ryan: thekewl and...
- Moon In The Gutter > The Video Watchdog Digital Archive Kickstarter Campaign!
- Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule > WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME: RUSTY CUNDIEFF’S TALES FROM THE HOOD (1995)
- The Film Doctor > Frances Ha, cinematic movement, and the French New Wave
- Cinema Styles > Podcast - Mike and Ron Go to the Movies: The 400 Blows
- The Projectionist > Edelstein: The Oscars Have Thrown Me a (Winter’s) Bone
- Chicago Ex-Patriate > (Belated) Halloween Flash Fiction